Thursday, December 25, 2008

Joy to the Wii (v. 2 & 3)

2. Joy to the Wii
The Baby's thrilled
I hope he won't be killed!

He loves to play with ba-ad things
Electric sho-ocks really sting

I'll need another gate,
To keep him from the bait
He'll be cra-a-zed, cra-a-zed
with rage and hate.
.
3. Wii rules our world
Thanks to our kin*
He got it all plugged in
.
There's Madden for 2009
That flat-screen's resolution's fine
.
I love that DDR!
I've won each game so far
I wonder, I wo-on-der
Where my kids are?



* Snaps to the Midshipman, Beloved's Naval Academy cousin who popped by for dessert, for getting us wired for Wii and the new wireless home theatre system in less than 15 minutes!

5 comments:

gemoftheocean said...

Ha-ha -- nice to know uncle Sam's money is being well used. It takes athe tax payer a good quarter mil. to put the average midshipman and cadet through the service academies! Glad the taught cuz something!

Kasia said...

Hurrah!!

I've been wondering how that was going...and this morning I'm wearing my "I Heart My Geek" tee shirt... :-)

The Digital Hairshirt said...

Kit,

My kids cannot tear themselves away.

Last night, Mark said, "I hope you don't mind - I bought myself the Tiger Woods pro golf game." Not at all - I plan on buying the big game hunting game I saw at Gamestop.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fr. Erik Richtsteig said...

Also consider the latest Call of Duty. I will be picking it up next week.