Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ooooooh Neato!

Ok, I am now an official Digi-disciple. That cute little Flip Mino camcorder came today about 30 minutes ago, and it is COOL! Sadly, I cannot get any good video of the boy doing anything cute at the moment, as he and the 10 y/o are snuggled up watching an old Blues Clues video...if their eyes were not darting back and forth, I'd've checked their pulses. Got some finger chewing and an occasional glance and grin, but that's about it. Beloved's taking 14 y/o to dance lessons, doggies are soggy from being out in the rain, Jack the Cat is MIA (napping on the 3rd floor, probably)...but I will come up with something by the end of the night. If it kills all of 'em.

3 comments:

The Digital Hairshirt said...

Kit, way to go! Maybe we can have occasional contests - "Most Annoyingly Cute Video", "Most Annoying Pet Video", "Most Annoying Child Video."

And why? Because we are the MAMAS and we say what is taped!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my, I'm just thinking of all the people I could annoy with my own Mino--no, I'd better not.

a thorn in the pew said...

I just got my first camera phone and I'm uploading all the time to my Facebook now. It is addictive and silly but I suppose it is safe and not on the verge of being sinful yet.