Monday, March 23, 2009

41 and fairly fabulous

Today's the big day....the girls don't have school so they made me breakfast in bed. I could hear the bickering and the shushing from below. The Boy drew me a card...on my bedroom wall with a rogue pencil he jacked from one of the girls' backpacks....

It's Monday morning, I'm surrounded by children and domestic livestock...missing the Beloved, but otherwise life is pretty darn good.


(The only suck factor so far is that it's really cold - the rest of the week will be nice and warm. Figures.)

17 comments:

Adrienne said...

Wow!! 41 - Happy, happy!!

Larry Denninger said...

Happy Birthday, you spring chicken!

- from a soon-to-be 44 yo

Kasia said...

Happy birthday, Sunshine!!!

Kasia said...

Silly me - how could I have failed to ask...

What has Jack done for you for your birthday so far? Any sock deliveries? ;-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Packrat said...

My fist message disappeared! Anyway, I hope you had a lovely birthday. May you have many, many more.

Sue

Joseph Tremblay said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

gemoftheocean said...

Hey, meant to get this in earlier. Hope it was a happy one!

Over the hill and down the other siiiiiddddeeee!!!!! Whhheeeeee!!!!

a thorn in the pew said...

Happy day to you. I'm 2 months ahead of you. 41 is a wierd age. I cannot lie.

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy B-day! Forty one isn't so bad--it's when you turn 50 that you really realize that your not twenty anymore--hope you had a great day :)

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday, Kit.

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday, Kit!

Joe of St. Thérèse said...

Happy and most blessed b-day to you :) ::hugs::, hmmmmm, what to give as a gift, I'm not sure....I'll have to think this one through

Gretchen said...

Happy Birthday!

The Digital Hairshirt said...

Aw, Kit, happy birthday!!!!!

Kit said...

Thanks everybody!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday Kit.
God bless